About the Conference
The Alberta Services for Students Conference (ASSC) serves as a networking and professional development opportunity for student services professionals and student leaders throughout the province. Held annually in May, this event sees post-secondary student services professionals meet and discuss issues and strategies benefiting students. The Provincial Planning Committee maintains this website and works annually with the host institution's site committee to plan an economical and beneficial event. Past conferences have drawn participants from across Canada and the Northwestern United States.
- Correction: 'Models for Engaging with Disability Communities' is CANCELLED
- Fun Sessions will run from 4 - 5 pm on Wed & Thurs, not during times stated on the registration form.
- ASSC Schedule of Activities
- Set your GPS for Athabasca, Alberta .... Athabasca University is GOING THE DISTANCE at ASSC 2017! For the theme night banquet come dressed in costume that shows conference delegates how you are GOING THE DISTANCE too. Planes/trains/automobiles/football/hockey/postman/professor/construction/etc ..... so many ways to show others how you go the distance to get where you want to be.
- Bus Transportation from Calgary to Athabasca (with stops in Red Deer, Edmonton) For more information on the bus transportation please contact Lorrie Keon at email@example.com
- Those who have registered for The ASAPA Financial Aid session (Session 4) with Becky Jonasson and Krista Strome on Thursday, May 11 @ 9 am please note this session, the ASAPA Financial Aid and the ASAPA Scholarship Birds of a Feather sessions, have all been rolled into one ASAPA Birds of a Feather session happening on Wednesday, May 10 @ 10:45 am.